As a leader you like to read. But with the pace of life, its hard to cover all of the bases when great new content is always coming at the speed of light. Now you can get the best book summary tool every created. And its just for church leaders!
That's why, for the last two years Auxano has been bringing you SUMS: Book Summaries for Church Leaders. We have been distilling the best content just for church leaders like you, and giving you immediate and practical action steps.
Now we are taking the SUMS tool to a whole new level. Every other week you can receive, not ONE, but THREE book "summaries" all focused around solving a practical church leadership problem. It's called SUMS Remix. For example, our first SUMS Remix, released earlier this month focused on the problem, "We want leadership development to be happening all of the time, not just at special events." To solve this problem we looked at Noel Tichey's Leadership Engine, Aubrey Malphur's book (co-authored with me), Building Leaders, and Dave & Jon Ferguson's book, Exponential.
In a nutshell why is SUMS Remix better?
- You need content that solves the challenges you face every day
- You want to scan more information in less time to find the best content
- You will to achieve more with more credibility as well-read leader
Check it out for yourself and see if you would agree that this is an incredibly innovative content tool for the church: SUMS Remix Issue #1
DON'T MISS TWO OPPORTUNITIES!
As we roll out this incredible new tool, I want to give you two things: First I want to invite you to become a founding subscriber this December to the SUMS Remix. Second, I want to give you a FREE copy our best SUMS tools to date— all 52 Summaries one click away in a SUMS Bookshelf Edition PDF.
GROUND FLOOR OPPORTUNITY - BECOME A FOUNDING SUBSCRIBER
In just a few weeks we will be creating a paid subscriber list to the new SUMS Remix. As we do, I want my blog readers to have the first opportunity to be founding subscribers. What exactly is a founding subscriber? It's a special pricing status with benefits that include:
- 50% off the regular SUMS price, locked-in for life.
- The opportunity to gift to 3 other people a free year subscription this Christmas
- 2 years of our regular SUMS—that's 52 book summaries—in one FREE Bookshelf Edition PDF
GET THE FREE SUMS BOOKSHELF EDITION TODAY!
If you want the SUMS Bookshelf Edition PDF today, I have it ready to e-mail to you. But first let me tell you why I like it so much. I use the bookshelf PDF as a "bookshelf within a bookshelf" in iBooks. Every cover on the bookshelf links to the summary for that book. As I scan the bookshelf PDF, I can immediately open a summary and pop it right into my iBooks. This is the fastest way to keep reading book summaries on planet earth. And now you have 52 at your fingertips, absolutely free.
If you prefer not to use a smartphone, no problem as you can open as many PDFs on your laptop or desktop as you want or print and read. I just showed this tool to my Father on his Macbook Air and he loved it.
ONE LINK, TWO OFFERS
By clicking on the link below and providing your e-mail, you can get the free SUMS Bookshelf Edition PDF sent immediately to your e-mail. By receiving this gift, you will automatically get a personal e-mail from me to be a FOUNDING SUBSCRIBER to SUMS Remix, within the next 2 weeks. I think you will love the opportunity!
Enjoy these 52 book summaries. I hope you have some great extra reading time over the holiday season.
***** LINK to the SUMS Bookshelf Edition PDF*****
Oh by the way, here is a list of 52 Book Summaries in the SUMS Bookshelf Edition PDF:
- How to Read a Book, Mortimer Adler
- The Advantage, Patrick Lencioni
- The Present Future, Reggie McNeal
- Resonate, Nancy Duarte
- Leaders Make the Future: 10 New Leadership Skills, Bob Johansen
- Great by Choice, Jim Collins
- What Matters Now, Gary Hamel
- Insanely Simple, Ken Segall
- Center Church, Tim Keller
- Creature of the Word
- Deep and Wide, Andy Stanley
- Midnight Lunch, Sarah Miller Caldicott
- Tribes, Seth Godin
- Back of the Napkin, Dan Roam
- Simple Church, Thom Rainer and Eric Geiger
- On the Verge, Alan Hirsch, Dave Ferguson
- Be Our Guest, Disney Institute
- The Ten Faces of Innovation, Tom Kelley
- The Leadership Pipeline (Revised), Ram Charan, Steve Drotter, Jim Noel
- Visual Leaders, David Sibbet
- Church Unique, Will Mancini
- Better Together, Warren Bird and Jim Tomberlin
- Less Clutter, Less Noise, Kem Meyer
- Conversational Intelligence, Judith Glaser
- The Leadership Challenge, 5th edition, James Kouzes & Barry Posner
- The Performance Factor, Pat MacMillan
- The Five Most Important Questions, Peter Drucker
- Leading Kingdom Movements, Mike Breen
- The Accidental Creative, Todd Henry
- Protégé, Steve Saccone
- The Art of the Start, Guy Kawasaki
- Just Lead, Jenni Catron & Sherri Surratt
- Judgment on the Front Line, Chris DeRose and Noel Tichy
- Prodigal Christianity, David Fitch and Geoff Holsclaw
- Decisive, Chip Heath and Dan Heath
- Church Transfusion, Neil Cole and Phil Helfer
- Relational Intelligence, Steve Saccone
- Spiritual Leadership, Henry and Rickard Blackaby
- Transformational Groups, Ed Stetzer and Eric Geiger
- The Truth About Leadership, James Kouzes and Barry Posner
- The Myths of Creativity, David Burkus
- What Great Brands Do, Denise Yohn
- Simply Managing, Henry Mintzberg
- Innovating Discipleship, Will Mancini
- Execution is the Strategy, Laura Stack
- Your Volunteers, Chris Mavity
- The Idea-Driven Organization, Alan Robinson and Dean Schroeder
- Be the Best Bad Presenter Ever, Karen Hough
- Smart Leaders, Smarter Teams, Roger Schwarz
- EGO vs. EQ, Jen Shirkani
- Brief, Joe McCormack
- The Complete Executive, Karen Wright