- We are faith-filled, big thinking, bet-the-farm risk takers. We’ll never insult God with small thinking and safe living.
- We are all about the “capital C” Church! The local church is the hope of the world and we know we can accomplish infinitely more together than apart.
- We are spiritual contributors not spiritual consumers. The church does not exist for us. We are the church and we exist for the world.
- We give up things we love for things we love even more. It’s an honor to sacrifice for Christ and His church.
- We wholeheartedly reject the label mega-church. We are a micro-church with a mega-vision.
- We will do anything short of sin to reach people who don’t know Christ. To reach people no one is reaching, we’ll have to do things no one is doing.
- We will lead the way with irrational generosity. We truly believe it is more blessed to give than to receive.
- We will laugh hard, loud and often. Nothing is more fun than serving God with people you love!
- We will be known for what we are for, not what we’re against. There are already enough jerks in the world.
I tell leaders repeatedly, that great accomplishment is accompanied with great clarity. Groeschel didn't get his vision from a book or a conference but from a God-led, God inspired process. If you didn't think you had the time to foster conversations and carefully articulate your core code, then consider how much busier Craig should be too. Then consider the cause and effect. Maybe the commitment to processing clarity is one of the primary, dynamic, and systemic reasons for LifeChurch.tv's effectiveness.