The Sticky Teams Conference this year will be a great line-up in one-of-a-kind conference venue. Here's what's in store:
- Larry Osborne and Chris Mavity know how to create a culture of accessibility. The focus is on the exchange of seasoned wisdom where you can really hang out together.
- Sticky Teams is one of Larry's best books. It sets the stage for team-building content, that is concentrated like nowhere else.
- North Coast will be hosting at their new building which was thoughtfully designed after the venue/multi-site concept was refined. It is rare to find a facility investment of this scale built around venues. One of my favorite North Coast mantra's is "Leaders like it big, but people like it small."
- I will be doing a Church Unique Workshop on Organic Vision to be followed up by a San Diego Vision co::Lab hosted by North Coast. I can't wait!
- Register early and they are doing a "Three for Free" incentive
- The bottom line: No photocopied vision here, only great folks at a great venue wanting to serve you, your team and your vision well.
- Almost forgot- you won't want to miss Chris Brown at Monday night's after party.