Vision Sunday 2010 from Hillsong Church on Vimeo.
If communicating vision is important to you, then consider listening to this 25-minute vision casting experience with the attached evaluative tool. What makes this Hillsong vision casting piece uniquely effective?
- The visual medium is fantastic
- It’s invitational tone is incredibly engaging
- The substance of life-change is palpable
- It’s kingdom driven rather than church driven
- But, the kingdom values don’t dilute the church's identity
- The testimonial "weaves" don’t fragment the power of one visionary voice
- It forges bold newness and continuity with the past
Before hitting play, here are two recommendations;
#1 Listen to the entire 25 minutes in one sitting. I was moved the most at 22 minutes.
#2 Listen with the Vision Casting Spider Diagram from Church Unique. You may want to do this as a team exercise.
Listen to the video as a team. Write down the most powerful phrases, metaphors, and stories to you as they corresponds with the six elements of vision on the spider diagram. Discuss them as a team, and how your team can improve their vision casting skills this week.
More free resources from Church Unique